Hopp til innhold
NorTED network institutions’ areas of cooperation
- Joint website
- List of relevant doctoral courses. Each institution earmarks 6 places in each course for students with teacher education relevant projects from participating institutions without paying tuition. The partcipants will be selected on a ‘first come- first served practice’. Institutional diversity will be addressed.
- The Graduate School intends to develop joint doctoral courses.
- List of resource people who have volunteered to act as opponents, advisors, mentors, co-supervisors, lecturers etc.
- Annual theme based seminar days which include lectures, workshops and doctoral courses.
- Acceptance of ECTS credits for doctoral courses taken at any participating institution.
- Facilitation of mutual visits for students and staff.
- NorTED is open for all doctoral students from the network institutions with relevant research projects.
- The language of the NorTED is English.