Nordic Reseach School in Teacher Education Relevant Research
The scientific aim of the Graduate School Network (NorTED) is to strengthen postgraduate training and research in areas relevant to teacher education in the Nordic context.
The following institutions are currently involved:
- Finland: Åbo Akademi University
- Denmark: DPU Aarhus University
- Iceland: University of Iceland
- Sweden: Umeå University and Dalarna University
- Norway: University of Tromsø/ UiT – The Arctic University of Norway, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, University of South-Eastern Norway, and Department of Teacher Education – Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)